Exhibit Booth and Space Dimensions/Arrangements
Basic exhibit space is 10’x10’. In addition to the basic pipe and drape (10’ back, 3’ side rails), furnishings include one 6’ skirted table, two chairs, and one space identification sign. Additional furnishings or electrical needs are the responsibility of the exhibitor. Display materials or equipment may not exceed length, depth, or height of the exhibit space. Additional space needs beyond the basic booth will be handled upon request.
All exhibit displays must adhere to current IAEE Guidelines for Display Rules & Regulations regarding booth construction, signage, etc. Please review the guidelines here.
Paralyzed Veterans of America will provide each exhibitor with a digital exhibitor kit approximately six weeks prior to the event.
Virtual Expo includes:
- Company logo
- Contact information
- Company description
- Company social media links
- Company promotional video (YouTube/Vimeo/Wistia/Facebook)
- Up to three documents with company promotional information (i.e., brochures, sales information,)
- Platform: CrowdCompass (Online Event Guide and Mobile App)
Exhibit space will be reserved upon receipt of application/conditions form. Payment for reserved space must be made to the Paralyzed Veterans of America in U.S. dollars. Payment must accompany the Exhibitor Registration Forms and must be received by May 1, 2021. Exhibit space for which payment has not been received by that date may be canceled at the discretion of exhibit management.
- In the event of cancellation of the exhibition due to fire, strikes, government regulation, or any other cause beyond the control of exhibition management, Paralyzed Veterans of America shall not be held liable for failure to hold the exhibition as scheduled and shall determine the amount of the exhibit fees to be refunded.
- Upon cancellation by exhibitor prior to August 7, 2021, Paralyzed Veterans of America reserves the right to determine the amount of exhibit fees, if any, to be refunded. Cancellation notice received on or after August 8, 2021, will result in forfeit of all exhibit fees.
- Upon cancellation by an exhibitor or sponsor PVA will (1) offer you the opportunity to transfer your booking to the next year of the event at the same rate; OR (2) provide refunds to exhibitors and sponsors on the basis of any sums remaining to us after satisfying all of our obligations for the event. Bookings canceled more than 90 days prior to the event: up to 75% refund, 30 days prior: up to 50% refund, less than 30 days prior: up to 25% refund.
National Veterans Wheelchair Games & Trademark
The National Veterans Wheelchair Games logo is a trademark of the Department of Veterans Affairs and may only be used by authorized corporate sponsors. Exhibitor status does not include rights to the National Veterans Wheelchair Games logo, Paralyzed Veterans of America logo, or Department of Veterans Affairs logo. Unauthorized use of the logos is prohibited, and this prohibition will be enforced. Additionally, sales are prohibited at the Expo.